welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellooo. Today was tiring but I won't elaborate. Hmm. Tomorrow will be out like almost a whole day. First, class. Then maybe maybe maybe shopping with mummy. Mich might be coming! And then a midnight study session.. Haha. Sunday.. Church. Don't know what else I have. Yups, then Monday to Friday.. school and more school. I don't mind school actually. Its so-so.

Oh man. What in the world is wrong with me. Why can't I feel it. I think I'm mad. I need a doctor. Haha. Ok more madness. I've been spending a lot of time with my diary so much so that its going to be full. Lol. I need to buy a diary! Mere better go with me after church to buy :) okay provided if I have the money :D

Coin operated boy, sitting on a shelf
He is just a toy, when I turned him on..
And he comes to life, automatic joy
That is why I want, a coin operated boy

Haha this song has been stuck in my head ever since XinNing sang it in class this afternoon. So nice laaa :D K I want a diary. And a new metal pencil case. And a haversack. And more interesting books. And...

Ok bye. Back to studying moood. Ooo, how much I love midnight studying :) No sarcasm here, I really do love midnight studying.

Although I can't swear, I swear today was so fake. Fuck.