Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Booo! Today was not very fun! I regretted going to school. Lol. First, we played some Floorball games. The sun was very very hott! We had no choice though. Yeah, we combined with 2.4 :) It was o-k-a-y I guess! Only the sun made it worse. But I still love Mr. Golden Sun!
After that, we had like recess that never ends. Haha! After eating and stuff, we went up to class. We took pictures! Lots and lots! We got bored of it. Plus, the sun was shinning really hard on us. So the "two five ten" clique sat outside the class and had some bonding session! Omg how I love them! :DD We sang songs that the majority knew! We had fun :D Then we started talking about girls' stuff. Was kinda cool. Haha. Yeah, then Mrs Tan came, so we had to go back into class.
Did some survey and then we started talking again, because we had free time! At 12, we went to the hall for some c.i.p project briefing! Yups, and then went back to class to "discuss". Got released at 1. Hehe. Went up band room to clean my horn! It was dirty okay! The valves only, because of the grease. Haha. Then I had to rush. Went to meet Sandra and Teresa at sunken foyer! We stupidly cabbed to Plaza Sing when the rest have not even reach -_- My money gone... And I was saving up! I hate myself. I really really do.
So we met the rest, and walked to Cathay to meet Ms Esther. I bought my drink, and we just sat down to talk. It was hilarious and fun :D We reached around 3+ and talked until 6+. Haha. Then, we left! Yeah. Haha. I only reach home at 7.40pm.
The anorexia problem came back again... :| Like, these few days, after or when I'm eating, I'll feel like vomitting. Its so gross laaa. Instead of suffering from Bulimic, when people actually vomit out the food they just consumed, I shit them out. Okay, sorry for being really gross yeah. But I'm just scared. I noticed, everytime (mostly) after I eat, I'll go to the toilet and... yeah, you know the rest. I don't want! Its not healthy :|
Sometimes I wish it doesn't exist.Labels: Throw it away and forget yesterday
|
|
Booo! Today was not very fun! I regretted going to school. Lol. First, we played some Floorball games. The sun was very very hott! We had no choice though. Yeah, we combined with 2.4 :) It was o-k-a-y I guess! Only the sun made it worse. But I still love Mr. Golden Sun!
After that, we had like recess that never ends. Haha! After eating and stuff, we went up to class. We took pictures! Lots and lots! We got bored of it. Plus, the sun was shinning really hard on us. So the "two five ten" clique sat outside the class and had some bonding session! Omg how I love them! :DD We sang songs that the majority knew! We had fun :D Then we started talking about girls' stuff. Was kinda cool. Haha. Yeah, then Mrs Tan came, so we had to go back into class.
Did some survey and then we started talking again, because we had free time! At 12, we went to the hall for some c.i.p project briefing! Yups, and then went back to class to "discuss". Got released at 1. Hehe. Went up band room to clean my horn! It was dirty okay! The valves only, because of the grease. Haha. Then I had to rush. Went to meet Sandra and Teresa at sunken foyer! We stupidly cabbed to Plaza Sing when the rest have not even reach -_- My money gone... And I was saving up! I hate myself. I really really do.
So we met the rest, and walked to Cathay to meet Ms Esther. I bought my drink, and we just sat down to talk. It was hilarious and fun :D We reached around 3+ and talked until 6+. Haha. Then, we left! Yeah. Haha. I only reach home at 7.40pm.
The anorexia problem came back again... :| Like, these few days, after or when I'm eating, I'll feel like vomitting. Its so gross laaa. Instead of suffering from Bulimic, when people actually vomit out the food they just consumed, I shit them out. Okay, sorry for being really gross yeah. But I'm just scared. I noticed, everytime (mostly) after I eat, I'll go to the toilet and... yeah, you know the rest. I don't want! Its not healthy :|
Sometimes I wish it doesn't exist.Labels: Throw it away and forget yesterday
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Hello!I slept at 1 last night. Haha. Oh yeah, I th...
Heh, Hi again. Sorry, I'm becoming a daily blogger...
Change of blogskin! I like this blogskin. The blen...
1. First off, what's your name?Lydia!2. Okay, but ...
Heey there.So, I've been thinking. Last night migh...
Hellooo!Yaaay, everything is over! Exams too! Yipp...
1. So I'm a bitch.2. Not surprised...3. Sorry.I fe...
SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMAINE, SHARMA...
Hello! Hahaha! I'm talking to Sharmaine now! We ar...
Die...I'm trying, don't worry..Exams are so far av...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|