welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Helloo.

Today was results day. Everyone was so excited and nervous and scared about it during assembly! I was, too. Then... the time came. First paper had to be Math ya. I failed so like I FELT SO DISAPPOINTED WITH MYSELF. Cause I thought I would at least pass it! AND I felt like I let my mummy down. Cause well, before we went to the hall for the papers, she msged me "Pass or fail must sms me once got results".

Ok you see, before I left school, I was telling her I'm getting back my results today. She asked if I was confident in passing and all la, cause I said if I fail English or overall, I'll drop to NA. And you know, when I got her msg, I was soo delighted?! It was like.. the first time she showed her care and concern about my results on the day itself. So like, OBVIOUSLY I WAS HAPPY!? But I had to fail Math. What a way to award my mum -_- I HATE MYSELF OK.

Then the other subs came, namely, Math first, MT, then Lit. Followed by a long break. So during the long break, I msged mummy about the first three papers. She didn't really understand la. So she asked "so you pass or not?" as in overall. I said I haven't got them all back yet. She replied this, THIS "So later sms me good news ok" SO CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE? I don't want to like.. fail another paper obviously. Good news. Let me emphasize, GOOD news. Ok so we got back the other papers. Thankfully! I didn't fail anything else. ONLY MATH. Annoying Math. But I'm not satisfied with my results ah.

I got 2 As (Chinese, DnT), 1 B (Science), 4 Cs (Geog, Lit, History, English), and 1 D(Math -_-).
I was super disappointed with my Science la. Not trying to boast ok! But I was aiming for an A1 because I've been getting As for Science la. Yeah, or at least A2, right? But no. I got B4. So I dropped. I remembered I scored 92.5 last semester. And then, ya! I dropped to B4. -_-

BUT OK . Let's always remember there's CA marks to pull us up! ......or down. Oh shit. I'm so gonna get into 3.6 |;

If I had a little magic, I'd use all of it to make you forget everything so we could be friends again.

& I really mean every little magic I have, I will.

Labels: