welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellohello(;Aiyooo, everyone has been so sad lately ):
Hellooo friends!
Don't be sad ok! This may sound cliche but, everything happens for a reason. Perhaps you can think about the reason which made you sad. Sort your thoughts out. I'm sure after sorting your thoughts out, you'll feel that you're being sad over some minor matters. Although sometimes, I understand you may be sad over nothing at all. Like, you just feel sad. You can't find out why. Chill for a while (: There's bound to be a reason. Really. Think over it carefully. Maybe you feel lost, confused, or neglected. All these are a reason. Sort things out ya! Don't be sad (: If there's anything, you can come and talk to me! You're veryveryvery welcomed:D But that's provided if you trust me enough, or even want to talk to me about your problems. Heh. Okay, pleaase don't be sad! I don't want my friends to be sad (: Loveees!<3


Hahaha, I was sad, but I came to my senses. I really don't know why I was sad for. Maybe cause... But oh well (: I went back to school finally todaay! I was soo tired! Kept yawning, and I had absolutely no energy at all to do stuff! ;OO I'm so sorry! Anyway, school was damn slack. We were just singing and talking. After school, met Callista, and went Bugis! I bought my grey skinnies! Oh speaking of that, I better go try it on now. Okay! It fits perfectly. I thought it'll be loose, cause it kinda looks big. Yeah, so I'm happy happy! :D

So I was so lethargic in the train. I had to walk home from Simei, too! So like, okaay, I'll just waalk. Anyway, when I reach home, I can sit down and rest yeah? BUT NO. I realised I stupidly didn't bring my keys out! Sister was out working, and mummy was sleeping. I know it'll be soo hard to wake mummy up, cause she didn't sleep for two days. So like, ya! I waited outside, ringing the doorbell, calling mummy, for about
half an hour
. She finally helped me open the door! Hahaha, I got a mumble scolding. Heh. And I already felt so bad okay! I spent her money ): Never mind! I'll owe her! Working soon anyway. Will have the money to pay her back (:

So then, I just lazed around. I used the computer, and the television. Then, out of temptation, I went to practice at 6.17pm. Haha. And I came back to the computer at 7.17pm! So coool ok! Hahha! Exactly 1 hour. But its quite awesome. I practiced my tuning, for the exam. Yeah, and I tried to memorise both pieces. I can somehow memorise one piece, except for a few notes. The other one, needs more practice. Never mind, I'll just.. practice more! ... :|

I don't know why, but clicking on "NEW Horoscope" in Friendster has been like a habit now. Don't belittle it! On some days, it can seem really real. Haha, seriously.
"If people are putting restrictions on what you want out of life, tell them to get lost. Your goals, your wishes, and your hopes are your own! Sometimes people try to view you under the same lens they use to see the world in an attempt to understand you. It's tough not to blame them for judging you, but they are just doing their best to understand you. Talk to them and explain that you are not doing what you're doing to hurt them. You're just trying to be happy. They will understand that."

Labels: