welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Let me run away, and I'll promise you anything.
If you take the time to ask me if I'm okay,
I wouldn't even be able to answer you.
I don't know what I'm feeling.

If you ask me what brought on all these,

I wouldn't be able to answer you.

Too much is going on,
I don't know where to start.

If you ask me how you can cheer me up,

I can't answer you.
You don't know what is going on,
I can't tell you,
and I don't even know how to make myself happy.
If you ask me if I need my own space,
I wouldn't answer you.
It is your choice,

if you want to leave me alone.
But I wouldn't want you to.
If you don't know what to say,
don't say anything at all.

I am sorry,
but I'm in this stupid moment right now.
Nothing can make it right.

Wait for a while,

and everything would be fine.


It doesn't come back anymore like it used to,
I guess I'm over it :)
-

WHYYYYY? Just when I'm feeling a littleeee teeny weeny bit of happiness, you all had to spoil it.
Seriously ah, I can't take it anymore okay. ))))):
Its so frustrating at times ya.
Go away.
I need some stupid idiotic time all alone.

Labels: