welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello there!Heh, sorry. I'm feeling happy:) once again :D I absolutely love this feeling :)

Firstly, look at the first entry! The Friendster Horoscope. Remember the previous entry? I was talking about comfort zone. And my horoscope today was about comfort zone. Haha, so creepy. But cool la. Don't care, I am contradicting myself :D

My guzheng came last night :DD Mr Tan tuned every string and played our exam piece! Omg, I was in shock. He played super well. Its a duh actually, but ya! You know! Haha. He played this grade 7 piece too. Damn nice :D So.. I was chatting online after he went. I couldn't resist the temptation, so I went to practice! Waah, I practiced till I sweat. Haha! Shows how much effort I put in kay! I went back to chatting! Yeah, then.. around midnight, Nessa called. So we talked till about 1? Hanged up, then I went to sleep after a while. Haha.

Woke up at 7.45am for church! I was dragging myself out of bed. This is how it went..
"Aiya.. still early, go back to sleep"
"Nooo! Must put on contacts, what if you take very long?"
"Ok never mind. Don't wear contacts today."
"Aiyo! Just wake up la!"
"Never mind. Go back to sleep. Don't go church today"
"Eh cannot!"
"Don't go la"
"Go la"
"Don't go la"
"Go la! Then...(fill in blanks)"
Yups, so I decided(finally) to wake up for church. Haha! What an interesting conversation I had with myself early morning :D Lol. So I slowly bathed, and prepared. I put on my contacts quite fast today, so I went to use the computer. Yups. Went Mere's house, then we went to church. Church was f.i.n.e I guess. It was rather solemn:(. I typed out important stuff to take note of! I thought it was rather interesting and healthy to know. Yeah. After service, went down. Ok whatever, then Mere brought me to the bus stop. Ya then I went home.

(loook MERE!)
"Sorry Lydia, you couldn't..."
"Hmph. I am sad. Bye!"

----------------
Now playing: Boys Like Girls - Thunder
via FoxyTunes

Labels: