welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Omg. Die..
Haha. I die.
.
.
hi lydia.
ok breathe:D
.
.
Ok today was great!
I felt accomplished because I took a train all the way to Outram by myself:D
Met Lydia and Sharmaine.
Went Vivo.
It was fun!
Walked around,tried on lots and lots of clothes:D
Took pictures!
We decided to rest in Starbucks:DD
I had a US style chocolate muffin because I didn't eat anything since morning.
I was so full.
We started talking...
....and talk and talk.
Today wasn't enough so we decide on another date.
Yay!
yay!
yay!
:)
okay pictures time!
Lydia.Lydia.Sharmaine.Mine&Sharmaine's tops are from Esprit Kids.
Lydia's skirt are from Esprit Kids.
Haha:D"Choose ridiculous tops!"I want this top:(
*click from camera*
"ouuuch! my leg paaain!""Weee! So fun!"
The fitting room is nice:DLovelove!I like this top too(:"Woopeeee!"
Anyone nice enough to buy me those tops? Lol.
You can buy one only!
I'll love you so much forever if you do!
Haha:D
K I'm joking ah!
Don't buy,haha.

Labels: