welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


She seems to be the only reason for my smile <3

K helloooo(;These few days were tensing. Yeah well,had band on Monday. And Tuesday was the terror. The exam, (to me) didn't went well. I think I was too nervous. My hands were shaking a little when I was playing so I kinda played some wrong strings. Yeah well at least it was over.
Then came Wednesday. Rather terrifying. Went to collect our results with Vanessa. We were like damn nervous and all. When I took my paper,I turned it back so I wouldn't see what I'd gotten. Vanessa helped me see. Kay,then I slowly turned and saw what I got. The same as every other grade I had from grade 2 (except for grade 4 cause I didn't take grade4 exam), Merit.
I'm not trying to say this is lousy. I know it would seem unfair to others. I'm sorry. Yeah,I was just disappointed with myself because I thought I could do much better. Not distinction maybe,but at least an average Merit? I got a low Merit. Ya ok whatever. I'm not gonna talk about it.

P.S Josiah! I've posted :D Now you owe me something. Lol.

I am tired of seeing (censored) people around me. Can you please stop? Take it I'm begging you,because I can't hang on anymore. You win okay? You think I'm oblivious to everything. I just don't wanna say anything because I didn't want to lost a friend. But you forced me to it.

Labels: