welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellohelloooo!
Ilovethemsososoverymuch.
These few days had been pretty boring.
On the 27th,I went TampMall with mummy.
It started out a great day,
and I came back home sulking. Hah.
On the 28th,I caught Stardust :D
Fantastic movie,I promise!
Then I had dinner+Starbucks at Cityhall.
On the 29th,I had band.
It was the most tiring practice I've ever had.
Maybe it was due to lack of sleep,
which I think it is. Lol.
On the 30th,there was band again.
I came back home with neck&arm muscle ache.
Was terrible.
Furthermore,my cramps were hurting badly.
But there was cell.
It was alright :)

Today,Mere was supposed to call me at 10am,
to confirm with me if we're gonna go watch them captain's ball-ing.
But,its 11.30am now,and there's no calls at all.
I'll treat this as,we're not going.
Class later,not looking very forward to it.
No plans today!
Church camp on Monday-Wednesday.
I know,
my cramps will hurt damnsuperbadly
either on Sunday,or Monday.
Sometimes,
I don't really like being a female.
Hahha. (just a thought)

FORYOURINFORMATION,

I am starting to feel the CHRISTMAS mood,
lovely(:

Labels: