welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Blogger is being quite annoying, in a way that I have a really small posting box to myself. Others' seem fine too! Plus I couldn't upload pictures at first. Now it's worst. Hahaha!

Anyway, life has been good. Great. Awesome. However you want it. God has been reminding me of His presence & all's good. Loved C: I was telling the rest how slow this week is passing by, but tomorrow is Friday. So, TGIF! Tee hee. Science Practical Prelim tomorrow, we can all do it yeah :D



A1 - I'll take the tears
Don't speak, seal your lips,
Please don't say a word
Maybe I won't remember the words I have not heard
I see that you're in love, I know it's not with me
But I don't want the truth to haunt my memory