welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello!

Oh man, this is nice! Blogger is back to normal.The week has been full of ups & downs! I took it in stride, and chose to lift up the sad parts to God. So I'm fine, more than fine :D The papers this week has been amusing, in the sense that either one paper of same subject is much better than the other. Hopefully the better one pulls the other up!

I think History is getting less dull to me, which is definitely good! I'm doing notes on it, will continue after blogging.

Alsoooooo, I kinda decided on something. Hee hee. It has to be a happy thing, but a small part of me seems pretty upset... Alright, shall not think too much about it. Kills brain cells. I need mine!

I'm looking forward to receiving my MT O levels result! Hopefully it's an A... Please pretty please! I think I put in considerable amount of effort, so it has to be an A. I'm planning to let my result decide if I should get into a JC too. We shall see.

I'm going back to my best friend, good day everyone!


Come to the Father
Though your gift is small
Broken hearts, broken lives
He would take them all
The power of the word, the power of His blood
Everything was done, so you would come

Labels: