welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy




I've been feeling drained out for a while... Needa regain my energy!
Baked cupcakes with Cheryl on Wednesday! It was fun, we also played Guitar Hero! I finally tried the drums. More baking soon! With Keisha bud too (:
Went to the beach yesterday, we were all tired at the end of the day. Hee hee.
Oooo, I met Jolene after Add Math class today! We went over to Megan Honey's place! We played Guitar Hero & discussed about our hitouch video! Yogz came over after, and Heather baby came home. We had fun over dinner & all, then we made our way home around 9pm.

Church tomorrow, looking forward to ushering!

God is telling me something. I could feel it, and I think I know what He's trying to tell me.
Just wanted to know who would be there when the whole world is against me,