welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I have Good News!
Obviously not mentioning it here :D

Church was good today. Usher duty was fine, I find it rather fun! Today's message was "Making your marriage work". Ha, it was so embarrassing when Ps Ling was like "Who desires to get married? Come on, don't be shy!" and I raised my hand up high. It didn't help I was the only one. Altar call was different today, I find. As usual, we had fellowship! Then we took a long time to finally lift ourselves up & walk out of church for lunch, as usual (: So half had Macs, half didn't eat. Jokes were shared among the table, hilarious. Got back to church & discussed about hitouch! Greeeat, we'll be doing our video tomorrow :D

Accompanied Nics to meet Joy since both of them wanted a hair cut! Waited super long, but it was alright :) Proceeded to Roxane's house! HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY, BIRTHDAY GIRL (: I had a good time! Hee hee. Got home not too long ago, and I am bummed out. There's the video shoot tomorrow, and there's kite flying. Excitinggggg.


Great is the measure of our Father's love