welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hello everyone!

My weekends was as awesome as ever! Saturday's LW was super speedy, but good. Altar call was refreshing, I made a personal promise to God. After everything, I met up with Jieying & we had dinner first before heading to the Lib! It was good, we managed to update each other :) Hee hee.

Pet came for service on Sunday! The message was on "Before you say yes". Not bad not bad, we learn something new! Had lunch, and sat around church for a little while. We went on to Subway for a study session! It was rather productive. We then walked over to the Lib :D After which I went over to Paternal's side for dinner. I missed FOP :( Next year I'll be there!!! Planetshakers! Anyway, received some shocking news............

Today was also spent with dear Gaypz! She came over at 10am, and we did what girls do. We took many pictures! She left around 4pm :) I had tuition after! I'm so sleeeeeepy right now. Received more shocking news.....

Alright! Pictures in Fb! I can't upload images here, again. Physics tomorrow, Current Forces Waves Light Sound Electricity Power are all in my head. I'm prepared!!!

Nighty nights everyone C:

Labels: