So anyway! Christmas was awesome.
I had a tummy upset after worship though, it was pretty bad.
After service, the youths went beyond crazy!
We kept worshipping and jumping, fun stuff!
Then everyone went around giving out christmas cards (:
Thanks everyone, you made me feel loved! Hee hee.
After christmas, a few of us went for lunch.
Then I went for work, not too bad!


I stayed home the whole of Saturday,
it wasn't bad at all (:
I went shopping with my Mommy yesterday!
I didn't attend Daniel's party in the end :/
But shopping was fun, haven't been hanging out with my Mom for ages.
:D
I really want to worship You my God
You have won my heart, and I am Yours
Forever and ever,
I will love You
You are the only one who died for me
Gave Your life to set me free
So I lift my voice to You in adoration