welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

bom bom bom.

Hey! I've got news to share! Lol. Alright, so yesterday was spent at home.

Today was marking day. I told mummy to bring me to Vivo City to have a look. She said to go Tampines Mall first because she needs to settle some stuff. And so we went. We sort of shopped there. I bought my eggflips! :) Super cute! I bought two; one for me, and one for my cousin. I chose two colours. Pink and Yellow. I asked five people which colour they choose. All said pink. Haha. So i opened the pink one. Tang came out! Oh, that's his name. So cute! But i prefer either Moo, or Sweetz. Lol. (i shall post pictures later) I thought we would be going Vivo City later on. But mummy said to go on Saturday instead.

I'd realised my post is getting shorter. Maybe cause i'd been a daily blogger now. Lol.

PICTURES!

My two eggflips! :D

My current pillowcase! How adorable!

This cute pillow had been with me for three years! :)

Hello Tang! :D

Ooh, i can't wait for Saturday! :DD Oh, there's bowling tomorrow! COOL! haha. Then i have to stay-back for band (my section only) I don't know the reason. :/