welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Today was well. Didn't went out in the end because phy's eye problem worsen. tk good care okay, phy! :) Spent the whole morning online. Tried to make a blogskin, but it didn't turn out well. sorry melina! i'm a bad student! I gave up finally and went on doing other stuff. Went to watch Princess Hours after that on Youtube. Ah, i couldn't bear to turn off my computer after that. But i have to, so i went to shower and get prepared.

Took train to Paya Lebar. Oh! I saw bestfriend at the platform of Simei! :) Reached Paya Lebar, went to this 'empty' place and tried to get a cab. Some people were infront of me, trying to get cab too. I thought it wouldn't be nice to flag it since they were there first so i thought i'll wait after they're gone. Few minutes later, an Ah Beng, from behind me, came infront of me, trying to get a cab as well. Okay, fine. I got nothing to lose anyway. An empty cab was sort of driving towards us. This Ah Beng put his hand so forward just to get the cab. So irritating! The cab had got to stop around a few metres away from us because of the traffic light. Without even hesitating, he just went over to the cab and went in. Can't he spare a single thought for the old couple? They flagged and saw the cab first. Besides, they were there first, and they're quite old already. How can he selfishly went and 'stole' their cab? Super frustrated la. Then, another cab came but it was hired. It stopped infront of me and a lady with two kids came out. I wanted to give the cab to the old couple but they weren't looking in my direction. So i went in and told the driver my destination. I felt guilty. But at least i didn't 'snatch' the cab, and i know i wouldn't. No offence, but i hate Ah Bengs.

I reached home and related the incident to my grandma and auntie. No reaction from them. Lol. Oh, i finally managed to pick my cousin up from her childcare! Haha. Grandma went off at 8 plus. She's going Genting! Haha. I told her to get me some things. Lol. :)

Ah, i can't wait for December because that's when ccas are officially over so i can get some real rest and fun. :) I can't get to sleep now, without any reason. I feel like studying now! Haha! I actually prefer those days when we had our exams. Sigh. Okay, so next year's the streaming year. I'd better buck up! :) And i've figured out my motivation for next year. Lol. I'll ask my father to give me some tempting reward for my results! Some of them willmust be a trip to somewhere far away from Singapore, shopping sprees, and more, when i thought of it. How tempting! It'll sure boost me to study! Haha! But its such a bad thought. To ask my dad to bribe me to study. My goodness.

Alright, i promised my cousin a 'playtime' so i shall get down to it and have a great fun playing with her! Good night everyone, and have fun! :)