Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Bowling was fun! Super fun! My ball kept going into the gutter when we're practising. (not the real game yet) Super embarassing! Lol. The coaches taught us three steps to 'throw' the bowling ball down the lane. I don't think any of us did the two other steps, or maybe even those three steps. I did the first one only. Which made me score 9 points on my first throw for the first three games! How cool! Then, Mere took all my luck away and i scored less than 6! ): Lol. We didn't manage to finish the game cause there wasn't enough time. (sort of) Oh, the food sold there is damn expensive! If i'll ever go there again for bowling, i think i wouldn't buy food from there. A tube of mentos costs $1.50! I can buy three tubes of it for that price outside. See the difference?
Anyway, we went back to school and reached around 11.26am. Our schedule was to have our 'lunch' till 12. So we went to the canteen and did whatever we wanted. Next was to go up to the hall to fold cranes. We had to fold numerous cranes! But no one was very interested in it so we didn't really fold much, as a class. I hope our class will at least unite for once since we might not be in the same class next year. Went up to the classroom at 12.50 for classroom cleaning! Okay, so i didn't do much. All i did was to stack up those tables and chairs. Lol. Some other people swept the floor and packed our super messy classroom. A group of us went out to the corridor to 'play'. Lol. Took pictures as well! I don't know why but i felt as though today was the last day of school. Firstly, why the cleaning of classroom and stacking of tables and chairs? Wouldn't we need it when the teachers give us back our results? I thought we would only do it on next Wednesday. Next, we took quite a lot of pictures. Seemed as though we're all gonna leave and never see each other again. :/ Then, Ms Effeana said those words to our class made me felt like crying. She seemed like she's on the verge of crying too. Oh what am i thinking? There's school still! About 5 more days only? Sigh! I'll miss my table, my chair, my friends and my teachers! ):
we had section sectionals after. Carina and i were the only sec1 juniors there! Haha! We warmed-up and practised our St Petersburg March. Tella taught Carina while Clarissa taught me! (: All i could hope now is Tharshini would know these few songs needed for next year's performances. And i hope Tharshini would be good at Big Sky Overture! Lol! You see, Carina's good at Renegade Dances, i'm good at St Peters and Tharshini should be good at Big Sky. Lol. Reached home, rested for awhile before making a layout for Nicole, Carina and Sharmaine's birthday card. Did i miss out anyone else? :/ Ah, i'm bored now! ): I shall go fiddle with Photoshop! Oh, not to mention, change my blogskin! Lol.
Oh oh oh! I must mention something! Lol. I was drinking the soup that my mom cooked today. I finished already and put it down on the table. (my sister's right beside me) Sister: Eh, you drinking the soup right? You know what is this soup called or not? Me: No no no. I'm not drinking this soup. I'm drinking ... (pauses for a few seconds, walks off slowly) Me: Oh, i'm drinking soya bean! Sister: Soyabean? Soyabean meh? (after a minute) Sister: You go drink the soup, very nice leh. -.- i was being sarcastic when i said i was drinking soyabean and she actually believed it. Lol!
Alright, Photoshop, here i come! Blogskins too! Lol. :/
|
|
Bowling was fun! Super fun! My ball kept going into the gutter when we're practising. (not the real game yet) Super embarassing! Lol. The coaches taught us three steps to 'throw' the bowling ball down the lane. I don't think any of us did the two other steps, or maybe even those three steps. I did the first one only. Which made me score 9 points on my first throw for the first three games! How cool! Then, Mere took all my luck away and i scored less than 6! ): Lol. We didn't manage to finish the game cause there wasn't enough time. (sort of) Oh, the food sold there is damn expensive! If i'll ever go there again for bowling, i think i wouldn't buy food from there. A tube of mentos costs $1.50! I can buy three tubes of it for that price outside. See the difference?
Anyway, we went back to school and reached around 11.26am. Our schedule was to have our 'lunch' till 12. So we went to the canteen and did whatever we wanted. Next was to go up to the hall to fold cranes. We had to fold numerous cranes! But no one was very interested in it so we didn't really fold much, as a class. I hope our class will at least unite for once since we might not be in the same class next year. Went up to the classroom at 12.50 for classroom cleaning! Okay, so i didn't do much. All i did was to stack up those tables and chairs. Lol. Some other people swept the floor and packed our super messy classroom. A group of us went out to the corridor to 'play'. Lol. Took pictures as well! I don't know why but i felt as though today was the last day of school. Firstly, why the cleaning of classroom and stacking of tables and chairs? Wouldn't we need it when the teachers give us back our results? I thought we would only do it on next Wednesday. Next, we took quite a lot of pictures. Seemed as though we're all gonna leave and never see each other again. :/ Then, Ms Effeana said those words to our class made me felt like crying. She seemed like she's on the verge of crying too. Oh what am i thinking? There's school still! About 5 more days only? Sigh! I'll miss my table, my chair, my friends and my teachers! ):
we had section sectionals after. Carina and i were the only sec1 juniors there! Haha! We warmed-up and practised our St Petersburg March. Tella taught Carina while Clarissa taught me! (: All i could hope now is Tharshini would know these few songs needed for next year's performances. And i hope Tharshini would be good at Big Sky Overture! Lol! You see, Carina's good at Renegade Dances, i'm good at St Peters and Tharshini should be good at Big Sky. Lol. Reached home, rested for awhile before making a layout for Nicole, Carina and Sharmaine's birthday card. Did i miss out anyone else? :/ Ah, i'm bored now! ): I shall go fiddle with Photoshop! Oh, not to mention, change my blogskin! Lol.
Oh oh oh! I must mention something! Lol. I was drinking the soup that my mom cooked today. I finished already and put it down on the table. (my sister's right beside me) Sister: Eh, you drinking the soup right? You know what is this soup called or not? Me: No no no. I'm not drinking this soup. I'm drinking ... (pauses for a few seconds, walks off slowly) Me: Oh, i'm drinking soya bean! Sister: Soyabean? Soyabean meh? (after a minute) Sister: You go drink the soup, very nice leh. -.- i was being sarcastic when i said i was drinking soyabean and she actually believed it. Lol!
Alright, Photoshop, here i come! Blogskins too! Lol. :/
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
bom bom bom.
I spent my weekends with style! Lol! I was babysit...
Today was well. Didn't went out in the end because...
its alien
go away please.
bam bam bam
lovely surprises.
I'm back! Don't get me wrong. I finished my revisi...
Ah, i hate myself. Exams are starting in a day's t...
L&R private limited?
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|