Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
I think after sometime, blogs are gonna be outdated. Haha, I just have this feeling.
Thursday was a happy day! Haha. I won't say much because I don't think I remembered anything except it was a happy daaay! Oh, no morning runs that day! Haha.
Friday was fine. Mdm Chan didn't come for Geography, so there's no fun lessons :( Lol. We were made to do worksheets though. Then blah. All were normal, and usual. After Science was GY. All groups presented their work, then Mdm Nora talked to us about Pornography. Ha. She explained quite a lot of things, haha. Band was fine. I forgot what we did, haha. OH OH. Lol. SYF camp. We practised. And practised. AND practised. Was fun la. And something rather scary happened in band room. But then, when I explained to Sharmaine and Ruoen, they laughed. So maybe its a funny thing, HAHA. We could only go home at 9. And Callista's father send me back. THANKYOU! :) Went to bathe, then slept.
Qihui said her father could fetch us to school, so ya. The usual thing. Reached school, falled in. Practised and practised. Got Mrs Chua's permission to go for class from 3 - 5, then went for class! Haha. It was good la. We learned a lot of things. When class ended, we went to school then reported to Mrs Chua. Went up to bandroom. I told Meredith not to talk and all. So we can surprise them by saying, ' TA-DAHH! WE'RE BACKKK! :D' But Mr Juraimi was there, so we can't do it. Went in then practised. Carina said they were playing games for an hour or so, then there was teabreak and they practised only two pieces. Wow. Haha. We practised more and more. Shelly gave us break again. Then we had to go to the hall for combined. We only only only played March "Together" and we can't play anymore. Went for dinner. Then we went up to the hall. AH! I love the seniors so much la! They played so well! I think even J(ezialle) was impressed. Lol. Then we combined. Played March "Together", Big Sky, St peters, Renegade. Yeah, that's it. We didn't play well. And our muscles were aching. Because we had to lift up the horn. Haha. BUT! The muscle cream works well. Super. Haha. After that, intermediate band had to pack up while the senior band have section sectionals. Went to pfa office, collected the forms then went up to the hall. Waited for the seniors, and we went up together. From the second floor at the open space, I heard the trumpet seniors saying something like, 'eh eh, the fhorn people are coming!' Then Cindy said something like one of our(Carina and mine) horns got 'banged' by _. So we ran up. I forgot who, showed me how it got banged. AHHH. So we went to see which was the one that got dented. AND GUESS WHAT. Mine. I almost cried la. But luckily didn't. Cause it'll be rather funny right. But I'm still not very sure if its a new dent or what. AHH. My horn :(((
Went home after that. Bathed and slept till 9.30am. MY HORNNNNNN :(
|
|
I think after sometime, blogs are gonna be outdated. Haha, I just have this feeling.
Thursday was a happy day! Haha. I won't say much because I don't think I remembered anything except it was a happy daaay! Oh, no morning runs that day! Haha.
Friday was fine. Mdm Chan didn't come for Geography, so there's no fun lessons :( Lol. We were made to do worksheets though. Then blah. All were normal, and usual. After Science was GY. All groups presented their work, then Mdm Nora talked to us about Pornography. Ha. She explained quite a lot of things, haha. Band was fine. I forgot what we did, haha. OH OH. Lol. SYF camp. We practised. And practised. AND practised. Was fun la. And something rather scary happened in band room. But then, when I explained to Sharmaine and Ruoen, they laughed. So maybe its a funny thing, HAHA. We could only go home at 9. And Callista's father send me back. THANKYOU! :) Went to bathe, then slept.
Qihui said her father could fetch us to school, so ya. The usual thing. Reached school, falled in. Practised and practised. Got Mrs Chua's permission to go for class from 3 - 5, then went for class! Haha. It was good la. We learned a lot of things. When class ended, we went to school then reported to Mrs Chua. Went up to bandroom. I told Meredith not to talk and all. So we can surprise them by saying, ' TA-DAHH! WE'RE BACKKK! :D' But Mr Juraimi was there, so we can't do it. Went in then practised. Carina said they were playing games for an hour or so, then there was teabreak and they practised only two pieces. Wow. Haha. We practised more and more. Shelly gave us break again. Then we had to go to the hall for combined. We only only only played March "Together" and we can't play anymore. Went for dinner. Then we went up to the hall. AH! I love the seniors so much la! They played so well! I think even J(ezialle) was impressed. Lol. Then we combined. Played March "Together", Big Sky, St peters, Renegade. Yeah, that's it. We didn't play well. And our muscles were aching. Because we had to lift up the horn. Haha. BUT! The muscle cream works well. Super. Haha. After that, intermediate band had to pack up while the senior band have section sectionals. Went to pfa office, collected the forms then went up to the hall. Waited for the seniors, and we went up together. From the second floor at the open space, I heard the trumpet seniors saying something like, 'eh eh, the fhorn people are coming!' Then Cindy said something like one of our(Carina and mine) horns got 'banged' by _. So we ran up. I forgot who, showed me how it got banged. AHHH. So we went to see which was the one that got dented. AND GUESS WHAT. Mine. I almost cried la. But luckily didn't. Cause it'll be rather funny right. But I'm still not very sure if its a new dent or what. AHH. My horn :(((
Went home after that. Bathed and slept till 9.30am. MY HORNNNNNN :(
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
School was fine today. Three tests. Haha. First, M...
I'm enjoying school now, haha. School has been fun...
Weekend was great! I managed to finish most of my ...
Everyday was the same. Combined band on Thursday. ...
It seems to me that my mum don't really care much....
I'm watching Mr Bean now, and I think he's... well...
Band yesterday was somehow quite hilarious. Haha. ...
Today was homework day! I did my Maths, Science, a...
Camp CORRI was awesome! I'd never thought I'll hav...
Today was busy yet FUN :) Eh, I just realised blog...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|