welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


School was fine today. Three tests. Haha. First, MT Standard test. It was quite difficult! I mean, there are questions which I don't really know. Oh man. My Chinese! :( Music was a little boring, as usual. But surprisingly, we learned to play 'Sway' on the keyboard with the background accompaniment. History test after recess. Its an open-book test but I bet no one tried their best to do it. Haha. Ms Tan said this test isn't counted for our CA, and progress card. Obviously, no one will try really hard right. Haha. After History, was Literature test. I think I'm gonna die! Okay, maybe not thaaat bad. But I think I'll fail. First, I think I wrote the least among the class. Its barely a page! So I hope its because my handwriting is small(?), that's why its barely a page. Dance was awesome! Haha. We had to learn the body rainbow thing. Treesa could do it! So cool la. Haha. After lessons, we went up to bandroom, gave the form, couter-signed, then I went to bubble tea shop with Qihui, Carina, and Huangyee. Went home after that. I went to sleep at 3.15pm, and guess what time I woke up. Super late, 7.15pm! HAHA. I don't know why, but when I nap, I'll sleep reeeaaally long. So that means I can't take a short nap. :( Haha.

Okaaay, I'm off to cut my nails now. Goodbye!