welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Valentine's was nice. I received 30 gifts and gave out 35 - 40 gifts. :) Haha. As the saying goes, there's more joy in giving than in sharing. HAHA.

Let me blog about today! I planned to meet Meredith at 11am outside school to collect my homework today. I thought it would be rather funny if I were to go there just to collect my homework then go back again, so I tried to ask some people out to cut hair or anything else. But sadly, most can't. So I cancelled the whole thing. This morning, when I woke up at 9, I was so tired so I told Meredith to meet up later. And I slept till 11 when Vanessa called. She told me to go online as soon as I can, haha.

So we planned and blah. I went to get ready and met Olivia outside school. Waited for Meredith and we were talking about band all throughout. :) There's endless things to talk about for band. Got my homework and we left for Tamp. Met Vanessa and talk more about band. Ate at Mos Burger and walked around. Left and went to EP. Bought a sleeveless top at Giordano with Olivia! Cost me $11, haha. At least I have two new tops for CNY. As for the two new bottoms I need to get, I'll just get it after new year. Wow, this will be the first CNY that I'll get through without new clothes. Haha. Went to Vanessa's house after that. AH! Her dog is so cute! Such a small and adorable thing. Lol. He's my boyfriend! Name's Sky. Haha! I got home at 5.40pm and did nothing but ate, and read my Teenage. I don't feel like doing my homework.

Ok good luck to me tomorrow. CNY CNY CNY! :D
8.10pm
-

I'm bored now, and I don't feel like sleeping. Ahh. I'd wanted to blog all the fun and normal stuff that happened these few days but my memory don't seem to want me to blog about it. Yes, it disappeared *poooof!* from my memory. How cool. Haha. Ok, I'm not looking forward to things that I'll usually look forward to. For example. March Holidays, only because we're gonna have two days of normal lessons which is a little weird since its holidays. But I wouldn't mind it if its for band people who will be missing a week of school. Haha. Concert preview for our dear parents. It'll be in the hall! Not that I mind a lot, but parents who are sitting at the back won't be able to see us. And the hall is rather warm, dim-lighted, and small. Like what Olivia said, she don't mind if we're gonna perform in the festival court or the parade square. We can even arrange the chairs in two semi circles facing each other. Like, a semi circle for band, and another for the parents. If you get what I mean. Then, Hawaii. I'm supposed to look forward to it. I took soo long, find all the ridiculous reasons, and argue, just to get my mum's permission to go to Hawaii. She finally allow, and I'm being stupid to not look forward to Hawaii, and even thought of backing out. What a life.