Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
Hi, I'm so bored now. I haven't got started on any of my homework, let alone revision. MYEs are just umm. (does calculations) 17 days away. Can someone just hire an assasin (sp?) to kill me now. Notice its not a question, haha. Ok first. I'll send my art work with the edulearn thing. Then, I'll see what I need to do online. I'll do my maths ws after that, followed by art, ee.
My weekends was nicee! First, we had the 2.4km run on saturday morning. I'm beginning to love running, oh my gosh. Haha. My timing was um 16minutes. How lousy! Ahh. Blame it on my shoe, AGAIN. My shoelace came loose after the turning point. Oh oh, Mrs Chua was soo nice! I ran past her and she shouted "go lydia!" or something like that. Lol. You know we're supposed to sprint when you're near the end right. So I was trying so badly to sprint with one of my shoe loose. I was with Treesa by the way. And obviously I can't sprint fast right. Later my shoe flyyyy. So ya, I ran soo slow, tsk. And my "playing catching" plan failed badly. We didn't even play. See, Treesa, Danielle, Sandra, and I were supposed to catch each other in the run so we'll be fast isn't it. Then, Danielle ran so fast. Treesa were a few metres behind her. Sandra and I were behind. I was running quite slowly with Sandra so I ran faster and faster, running past quite a lot of people. WHEN I FINALLY SAW TREESA. Lol. So I ran beside her, and we ran together all the way to the end la. So you see. One behind, one in front, how to play catching? Note that both of them are totally invisble, from our point of view. Haha. Running is still funn. For me, at least. AND CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING. I can't believe my sister ran fast than her friend, lol. Or so I thought. She drank finished Callista's bottle, hahhaa.
Went Expo for our drama project after we went home to bathe. Went well. Funny jokes. K then I took a bus with Treesa and Rachael to N2. I reached quite early for class, but nevermind. I practised some parts before my class start. Class was good. Haha. Funny funny jokes again. And I can't believe my teacher knows _! Its like OH MY GOD. Haha. She told us about _, hahaha. Funny stuff. I decided to learn guzheng till "the end". I mean, I realised I shouldn't give up halfway. Wah, my heart pain ah, if I give up halfway. Not only mine. My father's too. He paid for all classes, and really would like me to complete it. And I sort of love guzheng now. I also decided to try to practised very hard every band practise. For the seniors :) And myself la. Lol. I also also decided to join the science tuition Roxane's in now. Ok cool. Let myself be occupied with many many stuff.
Anyway. After class, went to auntie's house for a stayover. My cousin was like soo happy. Haha. Next morning, went to Tamp for cousin's classes. She performed err. quite well for her piano. At least better than last week's performance of ballet, haha. Went for pizza after. Then went to Marina Square. While eating at macs, my auntie received this msg saying a pet shop in Joo Chiat is closing and that they are giving away some dogs. My uncle drove us there. Since we don't know which petshop it is, we went around searching. Lol! The first shop we went to, there was this woman talking to the boss. "is there a Marian here?" "no... there is no such person here" ..... " oh, are you looking for the petshop which will be closing?" " yes yes." "its at joochiat road." SO! We went there. HAHA. And we saw her friend and her running to the car. Like hello? Run for what. Hahahaha. We reached the correct shop and guess what. "There are no more dogs. Thanks!" HAHA. So nevermind. They fetched me home after. And my weekend went wellll! Except for the homework part. So ok goodbye. I wanna do my work. And I realised this is a long post. K bye.
OH. After homework, I'm gonna change my blogskinnnn! I hope.
|
|
Hi, I'm so bored now. I haven't got started on any of my homework, let alone revision. MYEs are just umm. (does calculations) 17 days away. Can someone just hire an assasin (sp?) to kill me now. Notice its not a question, haha. Ok first. I'll send my art work with the edulearn thing. Then, I'll see what I need to do online. I'll do my maths ws after that, followed by art, ee.
My weekends was nicee! First, we had the 2.4km run on saturday morning. I'm beginning to love running, oh my gosh. Haha. My timing was um 16minutes. How lousy! Ahh. Blame it on my shoe, AGAIN. My shoelace came loose after the turning point. Oh oh, Mrs Chua was soo nice! I ran past her and she shouted "go lydia!" or something like that. Lol. You know we're supposed to sprint when you're near the end right. So I was trying so badly to sprint with one of my shoe loose. I was with Treesa by the way. And obviously I can't sprint fast right. Later my shoe flyyyy. So ya, I ran soo slow, tsk. And my "playing catching" plan failed badly. We didn't even play. See, Treesa, Danielle, Sandra, and I were supposed to catch each other in the run so we'll be fast isn't it. Then, Danielle ran so fast. Treesa were a few metres behind her. Sandra and I were behind. I was running quite slowly with Sandra so I ran faster and faster, running past quite a lot of people. WHEN I FINALLY SAW TREESA. Lol. So I ran beside her, and we ran together all the way to the end la. So you see. One behind, one in front, how to play catching? Note that both of them are totally invisble, from our point of view. Haha. Running is still funn. For me, at least. AND CAN I TELL YOU SOMETHING. I can't believe my sister ran fast than her friend, lol. Or so I thought. She drank finished Callista's bottle, hahhaa.
Went Expo for our drama project after we went home to bathe. Went well. Funny jokes. K then I took a bus with Treesa and Rachael to N2. I reached quite early for class, but nevermind. I practised some parts before my class start. Class was good. Haha. Funny funny jokes again. And I can't believe my teacher knows _! Its like OH MY GOD. Haha. She told us about _, hahaha. Funny stuff. I decided to learn guzheng till "the end". I mean, I realised I shouldn't give up halfway. Wah, my heart pain ah, if I give up halfway. Not only mine. My father's too. He paid for all classes, and really would like me to complete it. And I sort of love guzheng now. I also decided to try to practised very hard every band practise. For the seniors :) And myself la. Lol. I also also decided to join the science tuition Roxane's in now. Ok cool. Let myself be occupied with many many stuff.
Anyway. After class, went to auntie's house for a stayover. My cousin was like soo happy. Haha. Next morning, went to Tamp for cousin's classes. She performed err. quite well for her piano. At least better than last week's performance of ballet, haha. Went for pizza after. Then went to Marina Square. While eating at macs, my auntie received this msg saying a pet shop in Joo Chiat is closing and that they are giving away some dogs. My uncle drove us there. Since we don't know which petshop it is, we went around searching. Lol! The first shop we went to, there was this woman talking to the boss. "is there a Marian here?" "no... there is no such person here" ..... " oh, are you looking for the petshop which will be closing?" " yes yes." "its at joochiat road." SO! We went there. HAHA. And we saw her friend and her running to the car. Like hello? Run for what. Hahahaha. We reached the correct shop and guess what. "There are no more dogs. Thanks!" HAHA. So nevermind. They fetched me home after. And my weekend went wellll! Except for the homework part. So ok goodbye. I wanna do my work. And I realised this is a long post. K bye.
OH. After homework, I'm gonna change my blogskinnnn! I hope.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
Today wasn't what I'd expected. The juniors all th...
Today was so-so. Felt energetic for the first time...
TOMORROW IS MY GRANDMA'S BIRTHDAY! :D I LOVE HER S...
Sorry for not continuing the other time. I was too...
Sharmaine is asking me to blog just because I'm in...
Hi. I felt annoyed today. Everything was just maki...
HI! I'm back from Hawaii! :D Like Vanessa, I'm hap...
This shall be my last post before leaving for Hawa...
I LOVE SHARMAINE!Note: She told me to write that, ...
Great, I'm slowly recovering. I still have cold. M...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|