welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


1. Spare a thought please.
2. You need not, but you did. Thankyou. :)
3. I'm used to it.
4. Sometimes, you tend to...
5. Maybe you should try.
6. I wrote a prayer with hopes of it being answered.
7. I fell for you with hopes and disappointment.
8. Ironic, but God will help me.
9. I will not push God to the side like I used to do when I had problems.
10. Exams are coming. I'm trying to concentrate. Trust me.

Hi, weekends were lovely.
Saturday was just pure fun. From 3.30 all the way to 3am in the morning.
Sunday was great. Church. Then a trip to JB. Bought stuff. Will upload pictures soon.
Monday was (insert word here).
Tuesday will be good, i hope.
Wednesday will be better.
Thursday will be great.
Friday will be fun.
And so on...

Goodbye my friend.