welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Hellohelloooo!
Weekdays were... funny.
Tuesday was almost the same as Monday.
Wednesday was also almost the same.
Thursday was no comments.
Friday was fine.

So at least my week in school ended fine:D Studied with XT&Emily at the airport on Tuesday! Saw Amelyn&Joelle there! Haha. Kaay, XT gave me maths paper to do. So I can practice:D Studied with Phyllis&Emily just now at the airport! We did some questions on the Maths paper Ms Maths gave. Emily super smart!:D

Ooo, I have something to say. Lol. There's many many homework due next week. So I'm gonna try to do all by Monday no matter what :/ Geog has the most. Well, haha, I was kinda angry with Ms Geog when she gave us the homework and date due. But come to think of it, its kinda beneficial really. Except for the project. So! I decided to wake up early early tomorrow to do my work! Hopefully, I will wake up and be motivated to do it. So! There's still projects we haven't completed. Let's see...
1. Drama.
-Sort of done. Left presentation, that's all.
2. Music.
-Not done. |:
3. Geog.
-Lol. Not done.
Ok!! I guess that's it! YES! Loll. Kay, I feel so tired -.- Have been coming home earlier than the usual, do homework, study, and fall asleep. Lol. Random note: I think some gays are hot.
Ooo, Ghost Whisperer's bout to end. Goodbye!

I feel so damn confused. I don't know what I want. Either this or this. Such an awful feeling. I really really don't know what I want. You know, don't you? Goodness |: I asked for help, but I got answers which I know will never come true. Because dreams don't come true.
And omg you're such an asshole.