Hi welcome!
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy
|
 Hellohello! I feel elated today! :D
I don't know why..... oh wait. Maybe I do! Hmmm. Let's start from Thursday? Speaking bout Thursday, please ignore that post. I wasn't thinking so I typed rubbish. So! Thursday! We had in-line skating. Haha, some of us skipped because we didn't want to skate! I was one of them, so! We had "recess" from 8+ all the way to 11.45! How cool is that! Haha! We just talked and all. Yups, then we went to the library for some board games! There's only Scrabble. We played! So so so fun! :DD After one game, we connected our names and took a picture of it. Haha. Then we went to the comp lab for a survey! Yups. We were able to go home after. I had no plans with anyone, so I stayed back with Cassie and Joey! We had a looong lunch, and yeah, we were just talking and all. Haha. Was so tired when I reached home! I fell asleep while watching Bruce Almighty.
Friday! I like Friday! :D We had the Hari Raya celebration in the hall. It didn't went too well, because there were technical errors. After the celebration, we had our recess, and then we needed to discuss the C.I.P project thing. I went to sleep. But ya! I know what to do ok! Then we had band! BAAAND! HAHA! I love band! Ok la, actually, I didn't felt like going for band. But our combine was great! It brightened up my day :D After that, Mere could go for oikos last-minute. So I called Shann and told her to meet me! We pretended to her that Mere couldn't make it, you see. Lol. Met and went for oikos with a bunch of people. Oikos brightened my day too :D They were talking about comfort zone. Like, we shouldn't be contented with everything. We should try stepping out of our comfort zone. Because we might be too comfortable with what we have. Step out of our comfort zone, deal with any complications or problems. Instead of being comfortable with what you have or don't, step out of it. And go up higher. Think about it. It serves great meaning :D Heh. Not trying to be holy here. It applies to everyone. After oikos, I went to play the piano with Shann! Haha. It was so fun la. I was happy! Lol. Went to sit, and we started singing songs! It was nice la :)
Reached home, and I was so tired. But I went online, haha. Was talking to Petrina. Yeah, then I went to sleep at 1am. Woke up at 1pm. Haha! I ate, used the computer, and rushed to bathe. Had class from 3.30 to 5 today, instead of 3.30 to 4.30. Mr Tan and Michelle said they are gonna deliver my guzheng tonight or tomorrow! Ahh can't wait! :DDD
---------------- Now playing: Rise Against - Roadside via FoxyTunes
Haha, I just took about 1 and a half hour to blog. From 6.43pm, to 8.13pm. Haha.Labels: Don't come back please.
|
|
 Hellohello! I feel elated today! :D
I don't know why..... oh wait. Maybe I do! Hmmm. Let's start from Thursday? Speaking bout Thursday, please ignore that post. I wasn't thinking so I typed rubbish. So! Thursday! We had in-line skating. Haha, some of us skipped because we didn't want to skate! I was one of them, so! We had "recess" from 8+ all the way to 11.45! How cool is that! Haha! We just talked and all. Yups, then we went to the library for some board games! There's only Scrabble. We played! So so so fun! :DD After one game, we connected our names and took a picture of it. Haha. Then we went to the comp lab for a survey! Yups. We were able to go home after. I had no plans with anyone, so I stayed back with Cassie and Joey! We had a looong lunch, and yeah, we were just talking and all. Haha. Was so tired when I reached home! I fell asleep while watching Bruce Almighty.
Friday! I like Friday! :D We had the Hari Raya celebration in the hall. It didn't went too well, because there were technical errors. After the celebration, we had our recess, and then we needed to discuss the C.I.P project thing. I went to sleep. But ya! I know what to do ok! Then we had band! BAAAND! HAHA! I love band! Ok la, actually, I didn't felt like going for band. But our combine was great! It brightened up my day :D After that, Mere could go for oikos last-minute. So I called Shann and told her to meet me! We pretended to her that Mere couldn't make it, you see. Lol. Met and went for oikos with a bunch of people. Oikos brightened my day too :D They were talking about comfort zone. Like, we shouldn't be contented with everything. We should try stepping out of our comfort zone. Because we might be too comfortable with what we have. Step out of our comfort zone, deal with any complications or problems. Instead of being comfortable with what you have or don't, step out of it. And go up higher. Think about it. It serves great meaning :D Heh. Not trying to be holy here. It applies to everyone. After oikos, I went to play the piano with Shann! Haha. It was so fun la. I was happy! Lol. Went to sit, and we started singing songs! It was nice la :)
Reached home, and I was so tired. But I went online, haha. Was talking to Petrina. Yeah, then I went to sleep at 1am. Woke up at 1pm. Haha! I ate, used the computer, and rushed to bathe. Had class from 3.30 to 5 today, instead of 3.30 to 4.30. Mr Tan and Michelle said they are gonna deliver my guzheng tonight or tomorrow! Ahh can't wait! :DDD
---------------- Now playing: Rise Against - Roadside via FoxyTunes
Haha, I just took about 1 and a half hour to blog. From 6.43pm, to 8.13pm. Haha.Labels: Don't come back please.
|
|
tagboard.
|
archives.
By post:
You made me feel worse. You think I didn't felt an...
Helloo.Today was results day. Everyone was so exci...
Booo! Today was not very fun! I regretted going to...
Hello!I slept at 1 last night. Haha. Oh yeah, I th...
Heh, Hi again. Sorry, I'm becoming a daily blogger...
Change of blogskin! I like this blogskin. The blen...
1. First off, what's your name?Lydia!2. Okay, but ...
Heey there.So, I've been thinking. Last night migh...
Hellooo!Yaaay, everything is over! Exams too! Yipp...
1. So I'm a bitch.2. Not surprised...3. Sorry.I fe...
By month:
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
|
affiliates.
Credits
Layout: Mary
Colours: refuted
Host: blogger
|
profile.

♥Lydia
I'm a proud Christian
& I ♥ God!
You took the fall & thought of me
Above all
 Adopted Trees.
|