welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Blogger is back to being really weird, oh man.

Oh yes oh yes, exams makes my brain go bonkers. I think so so much, my imagination runs wild.
I was thinking of The Sims (3, of which I'm gonna get it when I am assured it will run safely without problems), and I remember I use to wonder if we were like them! I meant, with someone actually controlling our actions. Just today while I was thinking back, that someone would be God. How cool huh! Imagining God using the computer, controlling us with a click of the mouse!

Anyway! The papers were great today. Thank God for His grace! His favour was upon me, oh goodness :D
History was therefore not a torture, in fact it was great.
I'm lovin' it.
Chemistry was no comments, but I know it is my fault to begin with...

Tomorrow will be an exciting day! Sunday too!
There's Class 301, Combined service, and I'm meeting up with Jie Ying for a study session! Tee hee.
Sunday will be the message on "Before you say yes", cooooool.