welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


My muscles are aching. Terribly. My arm muscles hurts cause of the push ups and all. Shoulder cause of horn. Stomach, I have no idea why. Legs, maybe because of the walking, haha. Knees hurts because there's bruises. There's another two parts of my body that hurts but I have no idea how to call the parts, and why it hurts so much. Haha.

Okay, something really really important about yesterday.
IT WAS EXTREMELY BORING! New Year was never this boring for me. You know, last year's New Year was nice because I had about $400+ already on the FIRST day. And many many people came, so it wasn't that boring. Yesterday! Not a lot of people came. And it resulted into me sleeping on the bed in my grandma's place. Haha. But, according to what my sister said, 'don't you think you always sleep on ah ma's bed every new year?' Hahaha, no okay. I don't really remember. At around 9pm, this 'auntie' (i think) Pauline came to visit. And she was chatting with XinHui about the air stewardess job. I was somehow fascinated by all their stories. Rather interesting, yet complexed. After that, they drove us back, haha.
I'm wondering what today will be like. Ahh, this CNY is not like a CNY at all. See, its already 1.23pm and I have not even bathe. Mum's fetching us later and I doubt she'll be awake so early. Ugh. Goodbye, and pleeeaaase wish me luck eh.

New blogskin people! Finally. Haha. I thought this was rather cute so I decided to change it.