welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


I have decided to blog properly now. As in, no blogging some random nonsense which I usually do. And I mean to take the time to really blog and not blog just for the sake of blogging. I don't care if I'm making sense, haha.

Oh, I have something small to share with you! Its a sms conversation between me and Qihui on Monday.
Q: I go with you to school tomorrow okay?
Me: Haha, okay. Bus?
Q: No. Fly, or either swim. You choose.
Me: Okay. Let's fly there. Eh, don't let people see! Later secret exposed, :o
Q: Haha. Kk. (then change to a totally different subject)
Tsk. She's supposed to play along. Haha.

I think I gained 2 - 3kg! Ah, I better go on a diet soon. Mm. Soon as in after I finish eating the edible valentine's gifts, haha. In fact, I'm actually eating and blogging at the same time. Okay, I'm dieting soon. Oh ya. Pictures will be posted up later maybe. I didn't take much. Since I haven't changed my phone, and my current phone's camera is spoilt. Oh, which reminds me. Fiona didn't msg me on Monday if she can or can't come my house.

Today was a normal day. The only thing I reeeeaaally hate about going to school and band is _. Fill in the blanks yourself. Its not one word. Oh, homework doesn't count because I just dislike them, not hate. I'm starting to dislike the way how our lovely school organises stuff. I don't know if its because Mrs Loh isn't here to manage the school, or its only me. Aiya. Okay, then ah. I can't seem to concentrate in class anymore. I'm always so lethargic and I can even fall asleep while sitting up straight. Haha, I was just exaggerating. Okay. I'm feeling too tired to continue blogging. And you shall just enjoy the pictures. I don't care if I look ugly or whatever. Just enjoy. Hahaha.