welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy


Istana performance today was not good. We seem so soft. We didn't play our dynamics. And our articulation... Ah, I don't know la. I didn't play well. I played so soft. And some wrong notes as well. I have no idea why I felt scared, haha. K nevermind. You know, before the whole performance, my hands and legs were somehow wobbly, and I felt like fainting. Its like, I feel so weak all of a sudden. The feeling is hard to describe and is weird. Okay, anyway. When we were in the bus going home, oh oh. I was sitting with Nadiya la. Then, when we were reaching school, Nadiya and I were betting what time we'll reach school. As in, the bus stop, and the door opened. Nadiya said 6.21, and I said 6.23! AHHH. She won! Lol. It was rather lame la, but it was exciting and fun! Lol. Then, we carried the horns up to bandroom. Wow, can die. My hands were like.. red, sore, can't move. Haha. When we finished packing, we were walking along the corridor. Then, clarissa told us about the strings and all. So we, as in Nadiya, Clarissa and I, decided to go to EP after that. Mr De said he'll help us buy the strings. I don't really think he will, haha.
But we just forced Clarissa to go to EP with us. We went there, bought KFC (not meal la), and walked around NTUC! HAHA. Hilarious. Then, Clarissa's friends came. So Nadiya and I went off. I overheard Jolene saying, 'wah, what kind of section outing is this?!' Haha, Lol. So I reached home at 7.30pm. I wanted to blog out something, BUT. I forgot. Haha, too bad la.

School tomorrow. Good luck to me. I didn't do my caj at all. And I have no newspaper. And I think I need 6 articles. Ranging from week 2 - 8. HELP. Anyone? (echos)