welcome

Hi welcome!

dailies
Alex
Amanda
Amelyn
Aralin
Bern
Carina
Chin Teck
Chloe
Daryl
Debi
Ezra
Fee
Heather
Jeremy
Jolene
Juey
Keisha
Oliver
Rachel
Raquel
Ray
Sam
Sherilyn
Trina
Yy

Ahh, panic please.

Its 28 days to Hawaii! Its 28! Omg. Time is passing much too quickly. I hope the band wakes up soon enough to know that Hawaii is coming our way reeeaaal soon. Ah, I'm scared. And I was feeling so doubtful. Thought like: 'I shouldn't have persuaded my mum to allow me to go Hawaii.' 'She should've insisted in allowing me not to go.' came to my mind. But it's all too late.

Got some forms today. A few band people have to go on the United Airline. Advantages are, they get to skip school on that day because their flight is at 7am plus. But, disadvantages are, they'll have to wake up extremely early to get prepared, and their flight is quite long, compared to us. Plus, they only have 5 hours of transition whereas we have 13 long hours of transition. I'm with the Korean Airline. Advantages are, flight isn't as long if you compare it with United Airline. Our flight is at 11pm plus, so we have lots of time to prepare. During the long 13 hours transition, if I'm not wrong, we will be going around Seoul for a day tour. Disadvantages are, we can't skip school. I guess that's it. So conclusion: Korean Airline is better! You see, if you're with the United Airline, they'll simply just greet you with, 'Hi, welcome to United Airline.' or something like that. As for Korean Airline, they might greet you with some lovely korean language with a nice accent. Haha.

I still can't believe there's only 28 days more to go. Too fast. The senior band seemed quite prepared at least. Ahh. I'm really scared. Can I choose not to go? :(